Maybe it is time to know where your business turns up when someone searches for solutions your business offers.
A prospect, now a client, said he had no online marketing whatsoever. The online audit revealed that when someone searched for his business he showed up in 23 of the first 30 organic results on Google. Most people will search using keywords based on problems they need to solve. But if someone recommends your business by name, a prospect will do a search based on the business name to conduct research. You might be surprised, as was my client, as to what the Internet already has on you.
Get an Online Audit of your Web Presence
An Online Audit will reveal the following:
- Google site index, what Google has indexed for your website
- Website Keyword Report
- Current Ranking Report, where your site has been indexed by Google against the keywords on your site
- Social Presence, what social media channels you are using and effectiveness
- Online Presence, what other sites are linking to your website or have you listed in a directory
- Possible competitors based on the top keyword phase
- Domain Authority
- and much more
Contact me today for more information or to arrange an Online Audit for your business.
Want to know where you show up online?
Request an Online Audit
or fill out the form below.