WordPress® Freedom™ program, frees you to concentrate on your business by performing routine maintenance on your WordPress based website. The cost to Repair a Hacked website can run into the thousands of dollars. Wordfence, a WordPress Security Plugin, recently posted on their blog the average cost to repair a hacked website exceeds $2,400. This does not include the potential damage to your businesses reputation should a website visitor download malware or spyware from your hacked website.
Everyday hackers are trying to access WordPress based websites and hackers know the standard way to access your dashboard portal page.
WordPress has three significant areas that require routine maintenance or updates:
- WordPress – the engine of your website
- Theme – the body of your website
- Plugins – the features of your website
The Danger for Your Business
Websites that are not kept up-to-date risk hackers gaining a back-door pathway to load malicious software or spyware onto your website/server. This can open a huge risk to your business.
WordPress Freedom provides the following benefits:
- FREE to Run Your Business. Monthly updates and zero-day threat updates as needed.
- FREE Plugin Repairs. Plugins that break due to an update, a new one will be found to restore functionality at no additional charge.
- FREE Security features. Security features added to your website to add additional protection.
- FREE Backups of your website. Backups performed before each update.
- 50% off site restoration should it get hacked. Should your site get hacked while under this program On-Q Marketing will restore your site and provide a 50% discount in services. This can include building a replacement site on an alternative web server (hosting fees, premium plugins, premium themes, additional).
No solution is 100% fool-proof and hackers are constantly changing tactics. On-Q Marketing makes every attempt to keep up with any new tactics hackers employ.
A Monthly Update and Security Report is provided. In addition, if there are any zero-day security updates that are required between monthly updates, they too are performed as soon as possible.
We offer month-to-month program, no long term contracts.
Call (402) 953-2340 if you have any questions or would like to start gaining more time and freedom to run your business.